Tuesday 16 February 2016

Star Wars: A New Hope

John Boyega and Daisy Ridley may play the main charcters of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but it's his relationship with Oscar Isaac that keeps us talking.

While many fans have been shipping Finn and Poe together ever since the seventh film in the franchise premiered in December, we were heartbroken when John came forward saying a gay romance was probably not going to happen.

However it sounds like he's changed his mind!
 

John spoke to reporters about his character's potential love interes afer winning big at the Baftas on Sunday, saying:

“What’s so funny, I posted a video the other day of myself working out, skipping, and in the background Oscar is just like, ‘Yeah baby go on!’ and people just went crazy.

“But as far as I’m concerned, when JJ [Abrams] sat us down to go through the script, it was a bromance,” he continued. “But now I’m learning what Mark Hamill said before when he didn’t know that Darth Vader was Luke’s father: you never know what they’re going to pull. I’m looking at the director Rian [Johnson] closely so he can get me involved early, so I can prepare myself. So who knows?”

This needs to happen.

Perez Hilton.

Wouldn't be the first gay couple in Star Wars, of course.

1 comment:

  1. They'll never do a gay romance but Poe Dameron seems gay as fuck, he'll probably be written like an uncle-who-never-married at most. I'm a big Star Wars geek so it's pretty sad how much I hope he's gay

    ReplyDelete