Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sentimental Gay Twaddle Watch: Don't Kids Say The Funniest Things??


A 9-year-old girl gave this heartfelt letter to her teacher after he came out as gay...

It reads: “Dear Mr R

“Even though you’re gay, I will always treat you the same way as I do now. I still think about you the same way as I used to. You’re a great teacher and these are just some of the word’s (sic) that I would describe you as: great, amazing, fantastic, brilliant, awesome and brave.

“The reason why I say brave is because you shared a personal secret which was very brave.

“You don’t have to feel scared because I know that everone in the class feels the same way as I do.

“From A x x

PS. We are all proud of you”



Adorable! Heart-warming! So brave! Barfs everywhere!

And just the sort of gay story the Mail Online loves!

I'm not a little old lady in a park cooing at every passing pram - thus I'm not that bothered if a small child says something nice.

Update: It's BARF O'Clock!!!

Independent December 19th

1 comment:

  1. Does nothing pierce the stony desert of your cynical, old heart?

    ReplyDelete