Sunday 9 November 2014

Thought For The Day: Richard Coles

It’s not a bad thing to fuck up. Particularly if you have been parading around on a pedestal for a bit, to crash and burn and look a complete idiot is not a bad thing.

The Rev Richard Coles in The Observer.

He also says...

There are far more profitable ways of engaging with people than dogging. But I have to say, for me it did serve a very salutary purpose because I discovered people wanted to have sex with me. The nicest man I ever met I met dogging. We’re still friends. But don’t do it: it’s very dangerous.

Fagburn hopes he manages to work these thoughts into today's sermon at the Church of St Mary the Virgin in Finedon.

PS You can go and see Richard talk at St Paul's Cathedral on Tuesday. It's free, and almost certainly his biggest gig since he left The Communards.

No comments:

Post a Comment