Tuesday 10 December 2013

Marriage: March 29 2014!

Fagburn is thrilled to hear that the first same-sex homosexual gay lesbian equal weddings in England and Wales will be taking place on Saturday March 29th 2014.
Obviously, Fagburn plans to be walking down the aisle* with his handsome young beau on the very day!
Unfortunately, my future wife - pictured - can not yet be named as my paramour for legal reasons.
And because of the exclusive deal we have negotiated with Hello! magazine.

yours

the still "mystery boyfriend"
x

* I am using "walking down the aisle" here in a metaphorical sense, obvs, as legally we are still not allowed to get gaymarried in a church.
I meant "walking down the middle of a garishly-lit small room at the back of the town hall".

Update: Possibility of gaymarrying Tom Cruise and/or John Travolta still in legal quandary.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to follow in the footsteps of my parents and get married in Luton registry office on the first day although their website says they only do weddings on thursdays at 10am

    ReplyDelete