Thursday 25 August 2016

Cereal Killers: Froot Loop

I was watching a film with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, and in it, there was a story line that featured a gay guy. In one scene he had met and fell for another guy, and like the start of all love stories there was the inevitable kiss, when it happened my boyfriend and I simultaneously let out a screech “eeeeeeuuuuggghhhh – two men kissing? Gross!”

GT online.

I haven't the time to go through this line-by-line, cause every sentence screams self-loathing.

This is one fucked-up queen.

I seriously suggest he seeks help.

Or conversion therapy.

Seriously, you're not right in the head, mate.

PS Opening line; 'When people find out I am gay, I often get asked the same question, ‘How long have you been gay for?’'

I've never been asked this in all my days - be interested to hear if anyone has. 

4 comments:

  1. "I'm a successful entrepreneur": he sells bowls of cornflakes to Shoreditch tossers for a fiver a go. Hipsters kissing: euugghh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "PS Opening line; 'When people find out I am gay, I often get asked the same question, ‘How long have you been gay for?’' "

    Yes, but maybe previously he was pretending to fancy women, saying "Phwoar" and suchlike to such mates as he has when attractive women went by. So when he has a boyfriend they say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird that it doesn't mention (unless I'm mistaken) that they run the cereal cafe *anywhere* in the article - or that the photo is actually a photo of twins - except for the fact that the *author* of the article is listed as "Cereal Killer Twins". What the balls is going on?

    ReplyDelete