Wednesday 19 August 2015

Big Gay Baby: Dear Liam Of One Direction

Our newest columnist writes an open letter to Liam Payne about accusations that he is homophobic, after comments he made at a One Direction concert.

Dear Liam,

I was One Direction's biggest gay baby fan - until I heard about your hate-filled anti-gay rant yesterday!


At a concert - probably in NUREMBERG - you said this!

“This is my favourite song off the last album, and it is about trying to find that number one woman of your life… which none of you can relate to, because most of you are girls. 

“Except for the boys in here, you know what I’m talking about."

I literally cannot believe you said this!!!

HATERZ!

Why oh why did you not say (perhaps in brackets) that some women like the womens???

Then you addeded insults to injuries by clearly saying that any boy who likes 1D must like the D (ie is a gay). 

I think that's what you meant, could be the opposite, not sure tbh.

Anyway I bet the concert was full of lesbians and straight blokes, Mr Liam PAIN!

Also why did you not mention the transvestite community? 

Or my mate Nigel?

I have long suspected that One Direction were the most homophobic band in the world, now I know it is sadly true. 

So this morning I burnt all my One Direction CDs and posters and did a big poo in my nappy.

BOYCOTT LIAM! 

BAN JOKES!!

You are dead to me now.

your ex-fan

Big Gay Cry Baby (Now #TeamZayn)

1 comment:

  1. It's the constant assumption that everyone is straight that irritates me. All the twitterings about Aiden Turner and his scythe patronisingly referred to "the ladies", without any mention of gay men that I saw. Liam acknowledges that gays exist and gets slated. Unreal.

    ReplyDelete