Thursday 24 November 2011

Gary Barlow: Don't Do What I Liked

"The other day I wanted some music in the kitchen and put on one of the music TV channels and a video came on which was so rude I had to turn it off because my nine-year-old was with me.
"Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude but I don't think I really want my children who are nine, 11 and two seeing these kind of videos at that age. I'm a parent."

Stupid Tory Gary Barlow talking to OK! Magazine - and picked up by all the tabloids.

Please let me know what you think about this video for Take That's first single, Do What U Like.
WOULD YOU LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THAT FILTH???

1 comment:

  1. "Our tours and some of our songs can be dressed a little sexually but it's not too in your face."

    That's because it's up your arses!

    Take That were one of the most (homo)erotic young male bands ever. Who's he trying to kid!

    ReplyDelete