Saturday 29 January 2011

Stephen Green: Outed As A Wifebeater & Worse

Christian Voice's Stephen Green's ex-wife Caroline talks to the Daily Mail today and claims he used to beat her and their sons.
"Whenever I watch him on TV spouting verses from the Bible, or see him quoted in a news­paper, it turns my stomach,’ she says. ‘I’ve decided to tell the truth about him now because the people who support him financially and morally should know what he is really like.’"
This news will come as a complete shock to anyone who hadn't always suspected Stephen Green is a psychotic cunt.
"He even framed our marriage vows — he always put particular emphasis on my promise to obey him — and hung them over our bed. He believed there was no such thing as marital rape and for years I’d been reluctant to have sex with him, but he said it was my duty and was angry if I refused him.
"But the beating was the last straw. It ­convinced me I had to divorce him."
The couple had been married for 22 years - Caroline said he began to change for the even worse around 1992 when he wrote his anti-gay tract, The Sexual Dead-End.
He left the Conservative Family Campaign in 1994, and set up Christian Voice - a one-man band where he had no-one to point out how bonkers his ideas had become.
He also moved the family to a mobile home on a small-holding in Wales, in order to remove them from the "evil" influences of urban life.
"First, he told us the Bible decreed we should work the land before rebuilding the house. He used the kids as child labour. They had to plant seeds, ­cultivate crops and ­harvest them. They had very little free time."
Caroline says Green became "hyper-manic"; "For years he’d been ­controlling, spiteful and self-righteous. But later he became delusional and completely uncontrollable."
She finally left him in 2006, after her brother loaned her money so she could escape with the children.
They later divorced - which is against biblical teaching incidentally - and Stephen Green last year married a ­Kenyan woman 25 years younger he'd met at some fruitloop Pentecostal meeting.
"When I see my ex-husband on television quoting the Bible, I think: “Please let this all end”.
"If people were able to know the real Stephen Green, my hope is that at last it will."
And now it's revealed that Stephen Green is an even more loathsome excuse for a human being than we previously thought, will the Daily Mail stop asking him for his comments about morality?

4 comments:

  1. Odd, I presumed he was a closet case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not only gays who hide in the closet - it would seem Stephen's closet contained a different kind of skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I always thought he seemed such a nice man.







    JOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he just looks gay; not in the sexy sense.
    Like he secretll wanks over choirboys bums
    Is that wh he's bitter

    ReplyDelete