Wednesday 19 January 2011

Jonathan Ross: Sons & Daughters

"If your son asks for a Hannah Montana MP3 player, you might want to already think about putting him down for adoption before he brings his… erm… partner home."

Jonathan Ross, BBC Radio 2, May 2009

How would you feel if your daughters brought a woman home?
"My eldest daughter is gay, so that's a question which I've dealt with on a regular basis already, which is, providing it's a nice woman, I'm thrilled. I've got no problems at all, obviously.
"I think that's pretty much out there - she talks about it on her Twitter feed. As any dad, really, I love my kids regardless of who they are, what they do, and I would love them if they were in trouble, I would love them if they were going through difficulties.
"Certainly, their sexuality is a, really none of my business and b; certainly none of my concern. I just want them to be good, happy, stable people and so far, all three of them seem to be that."

Jonathan Ross, Gaydar Radio, January 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment