Saturday 21 February 2015

Daily Mail: Won't Somebody Please Think Of The Children!


It is - needless to say - an absolutely nonsensical distortion.

What, for the love of Kinsey, are 'sex lessons'?

The actual story is that Tristram Hunt, the Shadow Education Secretary has said Labour want to do more to tackle homophobia in schools.

Readers will find this out if they read the Mail's story to the bitter end.


It is impossible to paraphrase - or indeed to parody - the above article by Stephen Glover, so I won't bother.

This isn't his first I abhor bigotry but.. piece by the way.

PS I'll be feeding stories sloooowly throughout the day, pretty randomly, but will re-order them chronologically at a later date - cause it's my blog and I can do what I want. K?

The Express says what we're all thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment